SafePlus assessment 'how-to' videos
Follow these steps to sign up
- Enter your contact details and password
- Name your organisation
- Set up basic details of your organisation
How to set up your organisation step by step
- Receive your sign up confirmation
- Set up your organisation roles
- Optionally set up locations, teams, regions
- Check your organisation settings
How to add your people
- Add people individually, or
- Upload a list of people
- Assign roles and contact details
- Optionally assign people to locations, teams, regions
Hints and tips to run your assessment
- Adding other coordinators
- Scheduling an assessment
- Choosing optional questions to ask
- Closing an assessment early
Your report and how to use it
- Understanding your report
- Your performance level
- Taking actions to improve performance
A guide for your people to take the assessment
- Explaining the assessment and its purpose
- How to respond to the questions
- What happens with their response
Here is the link to the 'taking the assessment' video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvhE6HA77u0.
Copy this and send it to your people who will undertake the assessment when you notify them of their participation.
Having technical issues?
For technical troubleshooting or help using this tool, contact email@example.com or phone: 0800 00 40 80
It is helpful if you can send us information on the operating system and web browser you are using. Please include contact details in your email in case we need to discuss your issue to resolve it.
The SafePlus Online Self-Assessment Tool software support and customer help is managed by independent service providers on behalf of WorkSafe New Zealand. No contact information will be supplied to WorkSafe as a result of your communication with us, unless you authorise us to do so.